WHAT TO DO ABOUT DOSING UNTIL YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
If you are unable to make it to your next scheduled appointment, here are some guidelines:
● Once you reach the maximum dosage amount on your food dosing cycle, stay at that amount until you are able to come for your next appointment
● If that dosage is one that we need to provide to you due to the amount, please inform us immediately
● With the volume of the cancellations and the unknown of shipping times, we need those requests immediately
● We are unable to process same day requests due to the nature of the situation and volume of demands, please think ahead
● Please email TIPHELP@SOCALFOODALLERGY.ORG with your dosing requests
● Our dosing department will then call you to review your order and confirm shipping options and costs with you. All patients will be charged for shipping.
● If you choose not to do overnight shipping due to associated cost and will be missing additional doses please alert the provider team to ensure there are not further doses needed for build up.
● Please do not email us for lab results. A provider will review this information with you at the time of your next in person appointment. These requests are creating a lot of volume in our TIPHELP line.
Remember, hand hygiene is the best way to prevent infection!
***For travel reimbursement, please work directly with the travel companies your travel was booked through. We will not be providing medical letters for travel reimbursement submission.