What is TIP™ Connect?
- TIP™ Connect is our new patient-exclusive website. To improve our patient experience, we created a website to be accessed only by patients in active treatment. This website is a resource for all of your questions while in the program. You will find information about TIP™, recipes, exclusive patient offers, billing, insurance information, and more!
How do I access TIP™ Connect as a new patient?
To access TIP™ Connect, you will be receiving an external email from Salesforce.
- Check your inbox for an email from Salesforce. (Check Spam Folder)
- Click on the Salesforce link to create your password.
- (Your username is the email address you use with us!)
After I log in, I am not getting redirected to the main login page.
- If you do not get redirected to the main login page, use this link to go to TIP™ Connect https://tipconnect.socalfoodallergy.org/login
- Oftentimes, your pop-up blocker or your Google Chrome browser will not redirect you automatically.
Need Login Help? Who do I contact if I need help logging in?
We have found that if you click on "Forgot Your Password" your login access resets!
The username will be the email address you use with us and you should receive the reset password link there as well. Please try this method before you contact us and check your spam folder.
- Reach out to us at 562-490-9900 Press 1 with your name, your child’s name in our program, and the email address you use to receive TIP™ information. Let us know that you tried this password reset process along with your child's name and your email address.
Is TIP™ Connect accessible to each parent or one login per household?
- TIP™ Connect gives access to the primary email address you listed when enrolling in TIP™. If you need more than one parent login per household, please contact us at 562-490-9900 and Press 1 to speak with Call Representative with your name, your child’s name in our program, and the new email address you would like to add.
Can I change my email address?
- If you would like to use a different email address than the one associated with your account, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your child’s name in our program, and the new email address you use.
How do I reset my TIP™ Connect password?
- On the main login page, click on Forgot My Password and follow the prompts to reset it.
- If you did not receive an email to reset your password, please reach out to us at 562-490-9900 Press 1 with your name, your child’s name in our program, and the email address you use to receive TIP™ information.
I am on the waitlist. Do I get access to TIP™ Connect?
- Currently, only our active TIP™ patients have access to this website.
I am in remission. Do I get access to TIP™ Connect?
- Yes, you do! There is essential information on this patient-exclusive website that you should know and stay prepared for your annual remission visits.
Will there be a more personalized patient website that will cover each patient’s dosing information and more?
- Yes! We are currently working on a Southern California Food Allergy Institute app that is now in beta testing. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and our Facebook groups to stay up-to-date on when this will launch!
For any questions, feedback, or concerns, contact our call center at 562-490-9900 and Press 1 to speak with a Call Representative or please email us at email@example.com.