We are excited to announce that we will be opening our first satellite clinic in San Diego County. Please review the following information to find more details about the expansion and answers to many questions you may have about this exciting step for our program.
Why San Diego?
- As So Cal Food Allergy expands, it is important to expand locally first. Being within 70 miles of headquarters, the San Diego site provides the organization a firm expansion model with support nearby when needed. After its successful launch, we anticipate similar expansion opportunities in other regions of the US.
What is the address?
- 2067 W. Vista Way STE. 250, Vista CA 92083
What is the phone number for Vista location questions?
- (562) 490-9900
What is the closest airport?
San Diego International Airport
When will it open?
- March 8, 2022
Which patients will have appointments in San Diego?
- Initially, the first 300 to 400 patients seen in San Diego will be chosen from active TIP patients who live in San Diego County, Southern Riverside County, Imperial County, and Southern Orange County.
When will it open up to anyone who is interested?
- We anticipate opening the San Diego site to any additional patients living in the aforementioned areas in May 2022.
How do I request to have my appointments in San Diego?
- We are currently selecting patients and notifying them of the opportunity to transfer their TIP visits to the new site.
How do I schedule an appointment in San Diego?
- Appointment scheduling will only occur once you are assigned to the site.
Which appointments will take place at the San Diego clinic?
- All TIP Food Challenge visits will occur at the new site including Tolerance Visit 1, Tolerance Visit 2, and Remission Visit 1.
Do I need to go to Long Beach for Foundation Labs visits?
- No. We will have a blood draw site available at the San Diego Facility.
Can I switch between Long Beach and San Diego?
- No. This is not preferred. We would like your medical home to be at one site.
Will this impact my insurance?
- No. Our billing department will support you as usual.
Will my providers change?
- Yes. We will have a new set of trained and certified medical providers and physicians available.
Do we have any local hotel affiliations/discounts for SCFAI patients?
- Not currently. We are working to arrange such affiliations.
Will onboarding take place in Long Beach or San Diego?
- Onboarding and Launch visits will occur in Long Beach in the first year of operation.